Thursday, May 28, 2009

tasha's before pictures.

okay so here they are, the dreaded "before" pictures. if you're having trouble getting motivation, i reccomend publically himiluating yourself like this, trust me, it's good motivation to get thin!! (and like i said before, my goal isn't so much weight, b/c of my body type, and how much muscle i still have. i may not lose a whole lot of weight. my goal is to get healthy and in shape...and naturally by doing those thing, my body will look better) i forgot to weigh myself at the gym, but the last time i weighed myself (not too long ago) i was about 130 so that's what i'll start with. tomorrow i'll weigh myself so if it's different i'll change it. i'll be giving you new measurments every week. and new pictures. i'll do that every wednesday.

Before picture: Monday may 25th, 2009
height: 4'10"
weight: 130
cup size: DD
thigh measurment:
waist:
hip (butt)
bust:












21 day goals: nutriton
no candy
no soda
no "cream" product (sour cream, cream cheese...etc, basically God's gift to this world...)
no more then one glass of juice a day (conentrated, b/c we get it from wic)
no more then 2 8oz glasses of milk
i would like to be where i want to be in 3 months. where i want to be is hard to explain, b/c i can't really give you a weight. so i guess this is the best i can do:
height: 4'10" (lets face it, that's not gettin any better)
weight: 120 (i think i'll lose a lot more then 10lbs of fat, but i'll gain muscle to take it's place.)
bust: C/D
waist
thigh
hips (butt)

No comments:

Post a Comment