Friday, May 29, 2009

I am a cheater.

So I will not post all of the details of yesterday, because it was a bad day. I started the day off with an Arbys's beef N Cheddar, 3 turnovers, and a coke. Not a good start. This was followed by a light snack of a sweet and nutty bar. Then for dinner I had an order of TGIFridays potato skins and a salad with ranch, with about 1/3rd of the green bean fries and 2 buffalo wings.....

Let this be a lesson to those reading this. I am human, but this was a bad day. I would typically, out of guilt, eat a lot today, or nothing at all, but I am going to try to be better. 

This morning, we had to go pick up our car from the mechanic and so we stopped at McDonalds. Bad Idea, I know. I ordered what I normally would, 2 sausage biscuits and a hash-brown and sprite. I ate the hash-brown on the way home. It was so greasy, and really didn't taste very good. But I was really hungry. Then I started eating the sausage biscuit and it was warm and fluffy and everything I love about sausage and biscuits, and when they are put together, its like heaven. 

I have a very skewed idea of food. like T said, food is fuel, and I clearly don't see that at this point. I am lusting over this sausage biscuit and that is when I put it down. I ate about 3/4 of it and stopped. I am starting my day off today no better than yesterday. So I stopped. 

I can't keep going down this road. its making me sick, physically and mentally. I am done eating breakfast, but when I leave for my appointment in northglenn, I am gonna take a sweet and nutty bar with me for a snack. 

I need to change the way I look at every part of my life, and I guess there is no better time than now. This is not going to be easy. Its not about eating right and exercise, its about changing the way you think about everything in your world. I really do keep trying to upload my before pictures, but the internet keeps cutting out. I swear they are on their way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment