Sunday, May 31, 2009

A semi healthy meal at McDonalds

So I began the day yesterday much better than the day before. I woke up early and made breakfast with my friends. I had 3 sausages, 2 scrambled eggs and 2 pancakes.  I usually load my pancakes up with butter, but I resisted, and it was a good breakfast. Then we went out and laid in the sun for an hour and I got a little tan. Vain, I know, and bad for you, but I feel better about myself when I am not pasty. Then after that, Andy and I drove down to his moms house and went out to lunch at this burger place. I really hate eating out, but for some reason it is thrust into my life. I don't get it. So I had a mushroom burger with cheddar cheese and ate... all of it. But no fries. So I felt ok about that because while I did eat the whole thing, it wasn't a greasy hamburger, it was good. 

Then we went back to his moms and played cards. We didn't eat dinner... which I was upset about because I need to be eating to keep my metabolism up. So when andy and I left at 9 pm, we stopped at McD's and I discovered that you can get a salad instead of fries with a meal! so I got the grilled chicken club (lots of lettuce and tomato) and a salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette. I felt great! It tasted great and was grilled chicken and the salad was DELISH! So all in all, it was a good day. I made healthier choices. And while I didn't get a workout in, I am ok with that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment